- It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- Charges for services to be provided by NEELCODERS PVT. LTD. are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail.
- Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all website design services require an advance payment of a minimum of thirty three (33) percent of the project quotation total before the work is supplied to the Client for review. A second charge of thirty three (33) percent is required after the development stage, with the remaining thirty three (33) percent of the project quotation total due upon completion of the work, prior to upload to the server or release of materials.
- Payment for services is due by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to NEELCODERS PVT. LTD Bank details will be made available on invoices.
3. Failure to provide required website content:
- NEELCODERS PVT. LTD is a small business, to remain efficient we must ensure that work we have programmed is carried out at the scheduled time. On occasions we may have to reject offers for other work and enquiries to ensure that your work is completed at the time arranged.
- This is why we ask that you provide all the required information in advance. On any occasion where progress cannot be made with your website because we have not been given the required information in the agreed time frame, and we are delayed as result, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge of up to 25%. If your project involves Search Engine Optimization we need the text content for your site in advance so that the SEO can be planned and completed efficiently.
Text content should be delivered as a Microsoft Word, email (or similar) document with the pages in the supplied document representing the content of the relevant pages on your website.
- Invoices will be provided by NEELCODERS PVT. LTD upon completion but before publishing the live website. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a service charge in the amount of the higher of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month of the total amount due.
5. Additional Expenses
- Client agrees to reimburse NEELCODERS PVT. LTD for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography etc.
- The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants NEELCODERS PVT. LTD the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is further responsible for granting NEELCODERS PVT. LTD permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NEELCODERS PVT. LTD from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions. A contract for website design and/or placement shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to NEELCODERS PVT. LTD that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.
7. Design Credit
- A link to NEELCODERS PVT. LTD will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client’s website. If a graphic is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design.
- NEELCODERS PVT. LTD hereby excludes itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the web site;
- Loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- The entire liability of NEELCODERS PVT. LTD to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
If you want to use some advance features then you have to pay additional charges on hourly bases.
Some functionality is not available due to software limitation.
If you handover the website to other individual or company to manage web content then we are not responsible for any errors due to change in code.